• We are passionate about reducing cost and time to market, through the application of leading-edge simulation technology.
• We help engineers and manufacturers gain the vital competitive insight needed to compete in an increasingly challenging global environment.
•We provide a complete range of simulation services. This includes world leading design and manufacturing simulation software, training and support, consultancy and computing optimisation.
Our simulation and visualisation technologies include:
• Simulation and off-line programming of robots
• Simulation and verification of Co-ordinate Measurement Machines
• Verification and visualisation of CNC machining operations
• Simulation of robots and workcells for small part assembly and materials handling
• Simulation of an entire production line for manufacturing process engineers
• A hub for CAD data exchange with visualisation
• Simulation software combinations for OLP and verification combinations
• Consultancy Services
• Aerodynamics, hydrodynamics and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
• CFD and FEA post-processing and visualisation
• Process Integration and Optimisation to combine/integrate technologies
• Simulation Data Management
• Linux Clustering and a range of IT Support services for FEA/CFD groups
• Flow Modelling Consultancy
Our Technical Computing capabilities include:
• Optimised computing performance
• Processor balancing, memory management and high speed networking
• High Performance Computers
• Support Services
• Facilities Management
Our technology partners include BARA, NAFEMS, North West Aerospace Alliance, Holometric Technologies, Zeiss, Comau, Adept, Ingersoll to name but a few. We are also approved suppliers to BAE Systems, Lockheed-Martin, Nissan, Airbus and other leading manufacturers.